The goal of the project was to improve the quality of data on the execution of financial plans of the state budget users. Development and implementation of the application increased the efficiency of collecting, verifying, consolidating and entering data on revenues and receipts and expenditures in the state budget. The formal verification of financial data at the time of entry and the entry of data itself is carried out through the application directly by the institutions that are the source of data, which will relieve the competent ministries. On the other hand, the competent ministries enabled faster and simpler implementation of control and consolidation of collected data and their automated transfer to the state treasury information system, which contributed to comprehensive and timely financial reporting.
- Design and development of web based application and database for entering bookkeeping orders for the State Treasury
- Integration with the State Treasury financial management information system (FMIS)
- Preparing documentation for key users and end users of the application
- Training users to work with the application
- Providing support for Ministry of Science and Education and their users during pilot implementation of the application