The objective of this project was designing a WEB questionnaire for collecting data from the built-in logical and computational controls, which meet the specific requirements according to the Croatian Bureau of Statistics (CBS). The application has the following functionalities:
- Web questionnaire according to methodological instructions of the CBS
- Incorporating the ability to correct contact information by users
- Incorporating logical-mathematical control over the data entered in the web questionnaire
- Automatic download of data from existing mailing lists of CBS in the web questionnaire
- Automatically sending the confirmation to the customers of the receipt of completed information by e-mail, once they enter and send data through a web questionnaire
- The ability to print questionnaires at users site
- Automatic transfer of data entered into the database
- Additionally logical and calculating control over the data in the database
- Ability to correct the data in the database.
In addition, support was given to the CBS application administrators:
- Search for businesses in the address list
- Administering the contact information
- Administering the possibilities and entry date of questionnaire
- Administering the authority for all work on the application.
The next phase was to create a Module for data entry from paper questionnaires, incorporating logical and computational controls. Subsequently we created a Module for aggregation, processing, correction and tabulation of collected data.
Following the implementation to production, support was provided and project documentation and source code were delivered to the CBS.