The main objective of this project is the assessment of the current IT infrastructure in the CTA and preparation of the transformation plan for IT, fully aligned with the CTA needs.
This will be assured by establishing a strategic planning process and governance model for IT, which is critically important for making sound IT investment decisions,
garnering support for IT projects and providing IT as a strategic asset of the CTA.
The project is being implemented in eight groups of processes (phases) with the main activities:
1. Detailed planning of project activities
2. Reviewing of CTA Business Strategy
3. Assessing the Current IT Situation
4. Proposing a New IT Situation
5. Performing a Gap Analysis
6. Proposing a Strategic Vision and Governance Model
7. Build a Strategic Decision Making Framework
8. Publish, Promote and Maintain IT Strategy